We are excited to see your Movie & Film Photos taken right here in McDonough, GA! Entries must be received by March 25, 2015. Winners will be announced by April 3rd. A random drawing from all entries submitted will be for a $50 gift certificate to a local McDonough restaurant! We are proud of the filming done in and around our great city, and are looking to promote the popular Film Tourism industry, and would love for you to be apart of that effort.
By submitting your photos/videos in the contest, you agree to the following Contest Rules.
- The contest is open to amateur photographers only. Photographers must be at least 18 yrs of age or have written permission of parent or guardian to enter contest.
- Photos must be taken in McDonough, GA, of a filming location for a television show, movie or the like. Photos can be of the filming site, actors/actresses, the set etc.
- No more than three (3) entries per person, per film/movie.
- Submission of an entry indicates agreement with this policy on the part of the photographer and any persons featured in the photo. It is the photographer’s responsibility to receive permission of any persons prior to submitting the photo.
- Entries must include: your full name, email address, photo location/address, date (or approx date) of photo, film project name, and any other details you can provide. If you have an interesting story or memory about a particular filming project in McDonough, we would love for you to share that too.
- Submit high-resolution photos (largest file size possible) for best quality.
- All photo entries become property of McDonough Hospitality & Tourism and may be used in other media promoting McDonough, GA. Photos may be used for marketing purposes online, Facebook page, print materials etc. just to mention a few.
- Email entries to Tourism(at)VisitMcDonoughGA.com. Hurry, deadline is 3/25/2015!